Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Washington 2.0: Point/Counterpoint

Following my last blog entry, I was sent this article from Slate.com that provides a counterpoint to some of my thoughts on technology, transition and transparency in the new political arena. While I may not agree with the author's views and understanding of tools for transparency, I welcome the discussion. In fact, I welcome your discussions. Where do you stand on the issue of transparency and video versus radio addresses? Before signing off, I will just leave you with another applause-worthy effort at transparency - a series titled "Inside the Transition" brings us to the table where these discussion are taking place. So, Mr. Dickerson, I am not sure what you consider "actual information," as you call out in your article, but I encourage you to watch and listen:

 

No comments: