Friday, March 20, 2009

Did You Just Cut the Line Mr. US Marshal?

I am all for supporting law enforcement officers, but I am getting tired of seeing our friendly U.S. Marshals cutting the line at Dunkin Donuts, getting free coffee, chatting it up with the staff and delaying the morning routine of all of the other patient patrons. Yeah, so you carry a gun and a badge, big deal. What makes you so special that you can just cut the line? I know there is some unwritten rule about coffee and donuts for police officers and law enforcement, but seriously, you are not helping disprove the stereotype or boost the reputation your fellow Marshals have around here. First the Starbucks on 7th and E and your illegally parked vehicles, then the Au Bon Pain, now the Dunkin Donuts? Is there any caffeine-powered establishment around here where I don't have to endure their arrogance and just get my cup of coffee?

No comments: