Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Should I Give Them A Second Chance?

After I logged a complaint on Starbucks.com, I got a nice note back that apologized for the service I received at 7&E location and they asked if they can send me some free drink coupons for my troubles. Sure, but I am not sure if I will be the one using them. I may just give them out to my Starbucks junkie friends. You think you can win me back with a few coupons? We will just have to see how much coupon we are talking about. After all, since the price hike of nine cents on every drink, I can probably get a tall something with nothing added. I could be wrong. Maybe I will be surprised. So, I ask you, should I give them a second chance?

Maybe I should ask the folks over at Starbucks Gossip. I found their blog (hilarious by the way) during my search for the ultimate complaint against the mocha monopoly. Maybe before I reconsider I should check out the Starbucks
Oracle, which tells me the type of person I am based on what I order from the Barista.

Oh and P.S. - the only Starbuck I like is the female pilot on Battlestar Galactica. I bet she doesn't drink your coffee!

UPDATE: I guess I got my Good Coffee Karma back...two days in a row I have had positive experiences at Starbucks. I ordered a tall coffee and they made me a grande, no extra charge. Then, today, they accidentally made one too many grande coffees and just handed it to me. Granted I am on the other side of the river, so perhaps this doesn't count as it is technically not D.C. customer service. Coffee Karma can be a powerful thing, so I told the baristas that they run a great ship in their Pentagon City location.

No comments: