Saturday, July 21, 2007

FORK DC?

I don't like when people vandalize my city. You can make fun of it all you want, but I don't stand for graffiti and defacing of property and monuments...okay, so this was a sewer plate, but still.

Walking home today from a wonderful day, when I actually wasn't driven mad by one of this city's quarks, I looked down and saw this. Someone must have had an art pen or a very small can of spray paint to write it. Nice penmanship, but no dice.

If I could have altered it right there on the spot, I would have, but I am pretty sure if I was caught messing with a sewer plate near a government building the Secret Service would come ask to see my ID. There we go again with the IDs.

So, I am left to take a picture and alter the picture. There now it says FORK DC - this will begin the new restaurant critic portion of my blog. Who knows maybe someone will do a spin off blog on the city's cuisine. I only ask you credit the idea - which was hatched here.

No comments: